The state of economic affairs has been excruciating for millions of people. You are not alone, and your confusion is warranted. We are here to help you sort through it.
As chaotic as these financial times are, there is sometimes a method to the madness, but sometime not. Why, you ask? We can only say that the law has been grooved for the financial institutions, but our depth of experience can help get you out of the weeds.
- Always remember – you are not alone and you are neither a criminal nor a loser!
Bankruptcy protection is in the United States Constitution.
- We offer a free initial consultation with Daniel Rylander, who can expertly assess your individual situation.
- Our law firm handles both Chapter 7 (new start) and Chapter 13 (reorganization) cases.
- We provide realistic advice & reasonable fees.
- Our law firm helps protect your income, your vehicle(s) and your home from
foreclosure – even if you are delinquent on payments.
- We represent clients statewide.
- Our law firm provides non-bankruptcy solutions – including debt settlements.
- Our law firm STOPS wage garnishments with your bankruptcy filing.
- We offer payment options leading up to filing your bankruptcy.
- Our law firm is a Qualified Federal Bankruptcy Debt Relief Agency.
Bankruptcy in the United States is governed under the United States Constitution (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4) which authorizes Congress to enact “uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States.”