- Consult with Daniel Rylander, an Arizona Bankruptcy Attorney for 21 years.
- Expert advice. Sustained support. Free initial consultation.
- Weekend appointments available.
- Call (520) 299-4922
The state of economic affairs has been excruciating for millions of people. You are not alone, and your confusion is warranted. We are here to help you sort through the debt and find the best solution for your personal situation. Since August 2012, Mr. Rylander has discharged over $14 MILLION! And that only includes his Chapter 7 clients’ debt discharges.
Our depth of experience can help you achieve needed financial relief.
- Always remember – you are not alone and you are neither a criminal nor a loser!
Bankruptcy protection is in the United States Constitution.
- We offer a free initial consultation with Daniel Rylander, who can expertly assess your individual situation.
- We provide realistic advice & reasonable fees.
- Our law firm handles both Chapter 7 (new start) and Chapter 13 (reorganization) cases.
- Our law firm STOPS wage garnishments with your bankruptcy filing.
- Our law firm offers sustained support.
- We help protect your income, your vehicle(s) and your home from
foreclosure – even if you are delinquent on payments.
- Our law firm provides non-bankruptcy solutions – including debt settlements.
- We represent clients statewide.
- We offer payment options leading up to filing your bankruptcy.
- Our law firm is a Qualified Federal Bankruptcy Debt Relief Agency.
Bankruptcy in the United States is governed under the United States Constitution (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4) which authorizes Congress to enact “uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States.”